Thursday, August 3, 2017

The First Day

The First Day
 Today is the "First day for the rest of your life." Everyone has heard that saying and today August 1, 2017 was to be my first day of my 14 day BrightLines Eating Challenge. I signed up but cannot start today, I must get prepared for this experience that has changed lives.


 So before I can start, I must: 

1.Look at video $(this is my check mark
2.Get food scale $
3.Get food journal $
4 .Download documents 
5.challenge friends 
6.before pics 
7. clean out kitchen 
8.Time Zone 
9.START THE CHALLENGE
So, I have completed 3 items on the list and and starting on the fourth right now.

Can't start the 14 Day Food Challenge yet, but I will start the food diary that I will have to keep anyway as part of the challenge. No sugar, flour, eating between 12pm and 8pm.

 8-2-17 Daily Food Log 

 breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs w butter; baby cucumber; grape tomatoes; and olive tapenade
 lunch: hot dog with bun
dunner: hamburger no bun; 4 lettuce wraps w/baked chicken, avocado and cucumbers
snack: 3 cups watermelon


No comments:

Post a Comment